- A pair of FL 1450A floats will support an aircraft with a gross weight of up to 1450 lb. (657 kg.).
- The 4-wheel amphibious gear-system installed on the FL1450A and on the FL1650A floats is identical. Just the length of the floats changes (see specs).
- AFM ships Full-Lotus floats factory-finished (ready for inflation). The wheel system on the amphibious models is not installed: it will require final assembly and installation (along with the required Stiffener Tubes and Rigging). Assembly instructions and all hardware for amphibious gear is included.
floats typically move the CG of an aircraft forward. Aircraft with a
very forward CG before floats may require ballast to off-set this.
- Aircraft performance will vary depending on aircraft weight and design, available power and propeller used (as well as weather & surface conditions).
- All Specifications are approximate and subject to change.